Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Download CBR-250RR workshop manual ?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by geoffbickle, May 20, 2005.

1. anyone know where to download the workshop manual and the normal manual for a CBR-250RR .... or does anyone have one they could icq or msn send me?.... cheers

2. There is a website www.cr-x.org/cbr250/ It is a site for CBR250 and 400 owners. You can download a copy however its not that good, or you can become a member, have 10+ posts and have access to downloading a much better copy. I haven't posted 10 yet so only have the average copy.

3.  Top
  4. Ever thought of BUYING one :p

Cheers 8)

5. Oh.... I think I just run out of my unlimited download limit....

this will take a while...

6. As far as I know you'd need to be able to read japanese to buy one. Or settle for a CBR400RR manual.

7. lol I actualy have two manuals.. one in japonise with good pictures and an identcal one in english with crap pictures...so it's read one and look at the pics on the other...

8. Majour BUMP,
    so im looking for aswell i went down to a shop to get the haynes 400 manual and the guy showed me a CBR 250 RR factory workshop manual IN ENGLISH so i know they exists ive searched all the manual websites i could find could someone plz point it out to me.

The copy he had was printed of the net and he did not now where it came from

9. I got some kinda manual i downloaded from somewhere.

Dunno if its the one you want or not.

PM me your email and i'll add it as an attachment.

10.  Top
  11.  Top
  12. I've tried d/loading the manual from all the sites listed above but none of them seem to exist anymore. Any ideas where i could get one?

thanks

13.  Top