Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Double Bubble screen

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by zipper, Jan 17, 2006.

1. I am after a Double Bubble screen for my GSXR. I have already had one experience with a screen that fitted so poorly I sent it back. Have you guys got any recommendations of some brands that fit well?

2. Try www.eaglescreens.com.au

I've just ordered a replacement screen for the GPx, and had a double bubble on the Across. IIRC Phanoongy had an eagle screen DB on an across as well.

3. His moobies work well in deflecting the air stream, it had nothing to do with the screen :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Yes, I know there are plenty of them out there, but how did it fit?
  5. i still had to put the DB screen on case other people wanted to ride my bike though!

EDIT on a side note i got a DB screen from powerbronze for my CBR and it did not fit well at all, i should of sent it back
  6. Sorry, thought it was obvious when I said I was bying another screen from the same mob. I was impressed by the quality and service, so I'm a return customer.

Fitted just like the original, no problems at all.

7. Thanks Iffracem, I have just checked the website and have emailed them for a price.
  8. Glad to help :)

( and no... this message is NOT too short )
  9. http://www.motofx.com.au/mfparts.php?idmanuf=97&mfcat=55
  10. I fitted the airflow Prowerbronze irinium screen on my K6 GSXR and it was a it was too difficult for a newbie as the turn signals is integrated into the side mirrors and hence has the wiring running under the screen.

Not really good with that stuff so just got the shop to put it on during first service and fits perfectly.