Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Doonx's (short) Xmas Msg

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by doonx, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Merry Xmas everyone.

I wish I had more time to put up a more heart felt message, nonetheless the sentiment is there.

May you all have a fantastic Christmas and a magnificent New Year. Please keep safe, keep well, and keep happy. If you have any kind of faith in any higher entity, may that God watch over you and give you the enlightenment to show kindness and understanding to the world around you. With any luck, maybe this place we call home can become a better place for it.

I honestly and deeply wish you all the very best of the season.

Merry Christmas :grin:

2. Merry Christmas to you too Doonx..and everyone else. :)

:) *hugs*
  3. Nice message doonx. Thanks and the same to you and yours.

4. at dbs fr ktis kregl - good trimes eryy good happ y

5. This is your brain...

This is your brain on drugs....

+1 for the festive message though :p
  6. Ooh..somebody's going to be a bit sorry in the morning :p :LOL:
  7. Very.. :wink: I have a feeling that PNUT regrets it too.. :LOL:
  8. I think there will be a few sore heads in the morning. Damn Xmas punch :rofl:
  9. I was the only sober one :p
  10. I have some pics to post later...... Don't i Sarah.
  11. Too many funny pics :rofl:
    For those who have no idea what we are talking about, a few regs came around to HQ tonight for a few xmas drinks. Pics will be posted I'm sure. :LOL:
  12. HERE are our pics from last night. Lots of drunken Netriders. It's amazing how far 1 bowl of punch can go in 1 night. It went from the kitchen to the loungeroom to the dining room to the hallway. Nothing a mop and bucket won't fix tho :rofl:
  13. Great Sentiment Doonx

Merry Christmas to all and PLEASE stay SAFE.
  14. Merry Christmas to you too Doonx, and to all! :grin:

How's that Christmas hangover settling in Doonx? :LOL:
  15. I have a question for Loz........ when did you get hold of the camera??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
  16. ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not the best way to start the weekend before Chrissy. Had a very very wet walk home, we were so wet our undies were soaked through and my wallet was still wet at lunchtime yesterday.

Thank the lord I'm a happy drunk !

17. A happy drunk.. Now thats an understatement, you were absolutely hilarious :LOL: :LOL: ..

Flip, can doonks play santa again next year?