Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Don't speed in Reservoir this week - Mobile speed camera locations 7/2 - 13/2

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by twistngo, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Its your turn

Speed camera blitz in the suburbs

RESERVOIR is to be blitzed by more speed cameras than anywhere else in Victoria in the next seven days.

The Herald Sun is publishing the location of every mobile speed camera for the coming week.

2. Re: Don't speed in Reservoir this week

Thanks for the hot tip! I see that my area has a few cams - 8 on the roads I travel regularly.
  3. Re: Don't speed in Reservoir this week

Link to locations is mysteriously not working.
  4. Re: Don't speed in Reservoir this week

Looks like they're blitzing my area too, though at least it looks like they'll only be using exactly the same spots they always use. That just means as long as I avoid those spots between 8:30-9:00 and 15:00-18:00 I'll be fine :).

They only ever set them up during the peak work/school travel times around here, but of course I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with maximising revenue.
  5. Re: Don't speed in Reservoir this week

I had to refresh a few times to get it going.
  6. Hughes Pde in Reservoir is on the list and a camera (attached to a Captiva) was parked there around lunchtime today.