Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Don't mess with this guy in traffic.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by smee, Sep 10, 2009.

1. #1 smee, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. He looks a bit like Milo Kerrigan.
  3. #3 QuarterWit, Sep 10, 2009
  4. haah nice
    with our dumb laws he would prolly get charged.

Good laugh
  5. Nice find :LOL:

Wonder were that is?
  6. Turkey, i think it said?
  7. jeezus a fair left hook and jab the fella has. the cops were not approaching him like they usually would :LOL:
  8. pretty slick. He kept his cool, maintained a solid stance, and controlled the distance waiting for them to come in. The other guys did the opposite - got frustrated, ran in, terrible balance. That is why the guy in white went down so easy - off balance so not much needed to get him over. Hell of a left jab - the timing was impeccable!
  9. #9 titus, Sep 11, 2009
    Bwahahaha! I love the little pat on the head :grin:
  10. The guy in white had no stance at all - he had both feet off the ground jumping in like a tool. Easy to knock out. That boxer guy is a real legend - it's great to see idiots pick on the wrong guy like that.
  11. that was me

watch out.
  12. #12 Ljiljan, Sep 12, 2009
  13. There was a guy in my old Tech school days, Shane L, who would fight like the guy in the OP vid. Unflinching, he would spot the punch coming in then unleash a faster punch of his own and connect before the other landed. He was always letting the assailant come at him, so always had a strong stance.

Hadn't thought about that for years.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane Smee.