Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Don't cheat on your missus or else

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by smee, Jun 24, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :|

and the moral to the story? never put your car/bike in your better half's name ;)

3. Ha ha ha!

Seen any bikes going cheap?

4. Ah yes . Read that in yesterdays paper , made me laugh , silly fool.

5. God damn what a luck prick the person who found that advert was. His ebay name says it all. I hope that the car really did get sold for 50p. I also hope that when he came to pick the car up, he banged the wife aswell just for good measure.

6. serves the dumb arse right

fancy putting anything in the other halfs name in this day and age

wanker

7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats what you get for being disrespectfull.... and how stoaked would you be to have scored the LOTUS for a dollar!!!!!!!

8. Disrespectful herself if you ask me. Some people these days just can't take a joke, and take themselves WAY too seriously.

Still, he's a retard for putting it in his wife's name. 'Wife' is somewhat redundant these days - all it means is a girlfriend with paperwork and rights to half your stuff when she cheats on you.

9. Not at all bitter are we, mate?

(btw: the word you're looking for is 'prenup')

10. Prenup isn't legally binding in Australia.

11. That's really harsh. Our car and both our bikes are in my name, not my husband's. Why because I was the one who had to do the paper work and get it into the rego place, on my day off...

I think you are being a bit unfair to the ladies out there that don't cheat or take all their husband's money.

Lisa

:)

12. i think the good catches are few and far between these days :(

13. It happened here (Aust) a few years back. Wifey sold a 2-3 month old new Merc 2 door for about $5000. Same story was paying back on the cheating husband. Was sold via The Melbourne Trading Post.

Cheers 8)

14. I think Lisa is right Tenoq. You should apologise to both of them.

15. ROFLMFAO!

"after he flirted with Jodie Marsh on air."

That is a bit harsh i'm sorry to say.
    Tenoq... quite harsh but im with ya buddy.

16. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve.

17. Oh look, I'm sorry girls. But seriously, society treats marriage as a financial arrangement that's expected, but the expectation is also that you'll ditch the other half if a better offer comes along.

"You know Pam, I don't love him anymore."
    "Faye, if you don't love him, you should move on. You've got to look out for your own happiness these days."
    "Gee, you're right. I'll ditch him with the 5 kids, mortgage and a single income so I can find some young guy to romp me into my grave."

Marriage is a joke, for the majority. I apologise only to the few who actually take it seriously - for life. And that ain't many.

18. Hahah rock on Tenoq. I agree.

19. I'd like to hear more adventures of Pam and Faye, sounds fascinating.

20. About the fact that the car was sold or that there was no hope of reconciliation....:LOL: