Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Donkey's & offensive jokes

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by wang chung, May 2, 2005.

1. Do donkeys eat cardboard?

Cause it looks like something has attacked my L plate... and i left my bike near a few donkeys on saturday night. They were apparently locked up, but i guess they could of escaped. Are donkeys related to horses.. cause horses are smrt just look at Mr Ed

man im bored :wink:

2. atleast pretend to do some work.. <:

sounds like u do nothing like me..

i just sit here refreshing netrider until something interesting appears.. like a topic "donkeys".. caught my attention

3. You know what else is funny.. i didnt bring my back pack to work today and i went and got KFC, stuffed it in my jacked hopped on my bike and thought to myself.. "hey im one of them male riders that looks like a chick" (it looked like i had b00bies). Reminds me of the time i saw this biker go past with long hair and i ask a co worker.. i wonder if that chicks sexxxy.
    Then he tells me its the ugly asian dude from next door :evil:

4. haha yeah that is funny

and about the donkey thing i dunno.. try not to park in paddocks anyway theyll think its another donkey/horse and who knows what will happen then..

i got 2 cheese and tomato sangas from down the road.. gooooood

5. How do you know if your wife is dead?

The sex is sorta the same, but the dishes start to pile up.