Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Done on old pac? locked: refer to stickies

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by conspiracytheorist, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering how many people have gotten done on old pac? As tweet always says its overpoliced, but considering some of the speeds I've seen people do there it seems strange.

How many have actually been booked there?
  2. I guess not :p What we got 50 or so "regular" Sydney netriders. How many Learners and P's amongst that lot, brings the numbers down about those whoa re oing to risk a known well policed road.

Why do you need to know?

In February, a mate on his Harley was booked there doing around 80kmh in the 60 zone.
  3. If a harley can do it, it can't be too dangerous :)

It should be a 70 zone... That wouldn't be tooo bad.

I've often seen police but I always get the vibe that its more to get their presence there well established to keep people from going too crazy.
  4. Why do I need to know? I don't I guess, but always hear about how policed it is, but very rarely do I hear of someone actually getting booked.
  5. I've been up that road a few times and i can't recall any heavy police presence. But then again, i wasn't really doing bookable speeds so i wasn't exactly watching out for them :p
  6. Phiz,

I'dlike to know too......

Go upon Saturday and do repeated runs never dropping to less than 30k's over the speed limit and let me know how many times you get done :wink: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. I am going up on the weekend actually ;)

I'll go to the closed off area though, I'm sure the fuzz won't be there.. hehe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.