Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Does your work have steel cage pallets?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ktulu, Jul 9, 2008.

1. I'm after one of these

If you're in Sydney and can smuggle one out of work, please let me know how much beer you require in exchange.
  2. Klutu .. you are not suggesting someone 'steal' from their employer ?

.. I thought not :p
  3. Should your employer be on good terms with you, and happen to have an extra steel cage pallet [pictured above] that is superfluous to their requirements: I would be happy to relieve them of this burden of space, and reimburse said employer/owner for their time and kindness...
  4. :rofl: :rofl:
    Gotta Love that !!!
  5. Get a welder, some steel, and a box of beer, and make your own. The beer will probably cost more than the steel.
  6. What do ya need it for champ? May I ask?
  7. By the look of your avatar, I wont need to guess what you'd use it for :shock:
  8. Well there is this hottie on the train he catches home every night.........
  9. It shall be the most grandest storage facility for my firewood, the backyard has ever known.

Once I add a couple of spacers to one side of the top, and tek-screw down a corrugated fibre-glass roof - all combustibles shall be protected from the falling rain and also from the rising damp.

Here is an artists impression:

Thus, parties shall be enhanced by the flickering firelight and warmth that is present upon yonder patio.

Can you be of assistance?
  10. never judge a person by there looks my fiend. :twisted: you never know there could be a really nice bloke under that mask. :p
  11. What the :?:
  12. Great idea ktulu. I will keep a look out .I think there my be some in the yard at wrk. Bit hard to fit in the king gees, but where there is a will there is a way.

13. I Object!
  14. glad your rain only comes straight down, and not doesn't get blown in from side directions but hey what would i know, it hasn't rain in vic in the last 14yrs, i have almost forgotten what it looks like :LOL: :cry:
  15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Loved the captions on the artists impression.

Thanks for the larf. :LOL:
  16. :WStupid:

Significant design flaw.

Rain wins!

17. Stewy, There has been a fair bit overnight, while you were snoring.