Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Does anyone use ERider - SHB/SHT

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by JohnnyComeLately, Feb 16, 2015.

1. I'm looking at getting it now that I've moved workplace. How does it interact with E-toll accounts? Is it completely separate or does E-toll apply on normal toll roads?

2. I have it. The $90 a quarter covers the bridge and SHT. Your plate should be registered for other toll roads.

Although when I changed to the erider eastern distributor kept sending me bills. I had to call them and associate my account. They didn't refund the $0.50 administration charge on each of those. This annoyed me.

3. I have it. The $90 a quarter covers the bridge and SHT. Your plate should be registered for other toll roads.

Although when I changed to the erider eastern distributor kept sending me bills. I had to call them and associate my account. They didn't refund the $0.50 administration charge on each of those. This annoyed me.

4. Can one account cover two bikes, or is it per vehicle? I assume I'll have to take my bikes off my e-toll account?

5. I signed up to erider recently and I still get charged fairly frequently for the eastern distributor. I called them and they said it's a separate entity and the erider only counts for southbound journeys. For northbound, I have to pay $6.75 every time I use the ED when taking the tunnel. Is that the issue you had?