Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Does anyone have Front and Rear disc break rotors FIT ZZR250

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' at netrider.net.au started by Wulfr, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Hey all,

Just enquiring, does anyone have a Front and Rear disc break rotor's that would fit a 1995 ZZR250?

I have been looking everywhere, but cannot get hold of second hand ones.

New, I'm told around the $550 mark.

If anyone has these lying around and their available, let me know how much you would be after.

Needed for a RWC - the last item I need, on my very long list :]

2. $550 for a pair of genuine discs?

I think a pair of aftermarket discs might be around $350-$400. Don't quote me on this!

There's an Aussie aftermarket supplier called Metal Gear, who do discs and pads for the ZZR-250. Give one of their distributors a call and get them to quote ya.

Good luck mate.

3. Cheers for the link & response speed_demon,

I'll give a shoot around to the Cranbourne and Narre distributors tomorrow.
    Wish I was told by the repair centre that there were after-market rotors!!

You've saved me time & money! :]

Still new to the whole bike repair scene.
    Cheers again.

4. did you end up finding some?

i just brought a zzr 250 and it came with a spare complete bike so i think i would have a set thats if the 1991/2 rotors are the same let me know and make an offer

5. Cheers timmyzzr250,

Ended up finding a rear second-hander at the Cranbourne Motorbike shop (Thanks to speed_demon)

Wishing I had checked this post prior, I ended up getting a new front rotor, as the second hander was out a few mill.

Cheers again.