Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Does anyone have an AGV Stealth Helmet?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by google, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Hi all,
    I'm new to the forum but have been a reader for some time :)
    I was just wondering whether anyone has an AGV stealth helmet or has anyone heard any feedback from others who have the helmet? Just wondering what the general consensus is?

2. sturdy, great ventilation but very noisy
  3. Cheers for that mate,
    just one more thing. When you say its noisy, do you mean you can hear a lot of wind flow or is it more like you can hear other cars and your exhaust?
  4. Lots of wind noise and mine started coming apart at the brow after about 4 weeks. Wouldn't buy another, I think there are better around for same or less money..
  5. I also have one and I can vouch for the wind noise within the helmet.

Overall a good helmet however the visor lifting/lowering mechanism seems a bit flimsy.
  6. Thanks for the feedback guys...I think I'll keep looking around :)

tirway, do you have any recommendations or does anyone have recommendations for helmets under $400?
  7. I reckon for cheap helmets which is what I consider under $400 to be, I'd go straight down to the RJays range.

8. i got an agv gp pro, wind noise gets annoying once you hit 110-120km/h.

but i really do like the helmet as it is very comfortable and looks good :LOL:
  9. i have a stealth. only had it for about a month and so far iam very happy with it. it is noisy at high speeds but so are many other helmets. i find it very comfortable. ventilation is good.