Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Doctor's reception

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Pink Angel, Feb 14, 2006.

1. There's nothing worse than a doctor's receptionist who insists that you
    tell her what is wrong in the presence of a room full of other patients.

Many of us have probably experienced this, and I love the way this
    senior citizen handled it.....)

An 86-year-old man walked into a crowded doctor's office. As he
    approached the desk the receptionist said, "Yes sir, what are you seeing
    the doctor for today?"

"There's something wrong with my dick," he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and snapped, "You shouldn't come into
    a crowded office and say things like that!"

"Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you," he replied.
    The receptionist shot back, "You've obviously caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. Instead, you should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and then discussed the problem further with the doctor in private."

The man replied, "You shouldn't ask people things in a room full of
    others if the answer could embarrass anyone."

The man walked out, waited several minutes and then returned.
    The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"
    "There's something wrong with my ear," he stated.
    The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, sir?"
    "I can't piss out of it!" the man replied.
    The doctor's office erupted in laughter.

Enjoy Life

With Love and a little Attitude
  2. Hee!

3. LOL...

I'd love to see that actually happen.
  4. When it comes to stories about great comebacks, this one is my favorate

An award should go to the gate attendant at Luqa airport. A crowded Malta-London flight was cancelled. She was the lone attendant in charge of re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS".

The attendant replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public address microphone: May I have your attention please? May I have your attention please?" she began. With her voice being heard clearly throughout the terminal, she said, "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14."

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the attendant, gritted his teeth and said, "F... You!" Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that too."