Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Doctor Dave had slept with one of his patients and felt guilty all day long.

No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he couldn't.

The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming.

But every once in a while he'd hear an internal, reassuring voice in his head that said: "Dave, don't worry about it.

You aren't the first medical practitioner to sleep with one of their patients and you won't be the last.

And you're single.

Just let it go.." But invariably another voice in his head would bring him back to reality,

Whispering:...... Dave you're a vet".
  2. :applause:

like it! wasnt expecting that
  3. :LOL: :LOL: Where would this site be without pvda? :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Probably a lot better...............

Seriously, I'm just going through 6 years of e-mail on my work laptop and posting the really really old stuff, I have some strange friends who still send that sort of stuff.

The joys of saving everything from one laptop to another as it gets upgraded every two years (my 1st was a Toshiba running 3.11 & a 40M HD) is a big junk mail file and some stuff that even I cringe at (as in accident footage stuff, like a marshal being cut in half by an F1 car in the 70's).