Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

dob-in a mono-ing green kwaka

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by bikeboy, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Just heard this on John Faine's show:
    http://home.iprimus.com.au/ianfox/kwakaMono.mp3

Missed the start of it, so I'm not sure of his (?) favourite patch, but he's apparently got the attention of the law.

Hope it's not one of us.

cheers
    ian

2. Makes it hard for the rest of us to get away with minor infringments.

What a selfish arsehole.

3. You RECORD the radio? Now that's devotion!!
    With no number plates, the bike's obviously only brought out to 'buzz' the traffic and is then put away; he's going to be hard to catch.

4. :LOL: Sure the police didnt want to pursue him, more like they just couldnt catch him i bet...

Thats pretty nuts to go out ridin with the obvious sole purpose of stirrin up the cops... Guy must a have a "few" issues i imagine

5. lol i would hate to live in the nthn suburbs and own a ZX9 .... you feel like it was open season

6. All the safety aspects aside
    all the other issues that will no doubt come out of this thread aside

going back and doing a victory lap on the back wheel made me chuckle though

7. :-k :-k a kawasaki outrunning the police and Dazza missing from here :applause: :applause:

8. nah. I just have it playin' through the PC's audio card, and grab anything interesting. That's why I missed the start :-(

ian

9. its not so much that you recorded it , the frightening part is you listen to john Faine in the first place :LOL:

10. Someone's been watching too many Ghostrider dvds...

As above, what a nutter, but I confess the er, 'victory lap' made me laugh too.

11. It wasnt me....... I have a number plate...

12. Given the distinctiveness of some motorcycle clothing, this guy had better have a getup that only gets worn with the bike when he does this stuff. Otherwise, if the cops can't tie the bike down, they may be looking to question any biker with a certain set of duds on. Could make life interesting for any other rider who just happens to have similar gear.

13. 3 Cheers for Ghost Kwaka!!!

With no tags you can really have some fun on a bike....

14. I think you will find that this is a combination of a little hype and a VERy inexperienced rider riding around like a tool......

You know the media, if someone lifts the wheel for 5 feet, then all of a sudden it is a HUGE wheelie..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lets hope tnat he does not crash and hurt someone....... Oh, and yes, this is bad for us....

15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know who it is :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

16. TELL US!!!!!

:p

17. it's YOU, isn't it Deano ?????????

18. Read my sig doonx

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

19. Who said it was a 9 :shock:

there be bigger green machines made by KHI :shock: :D :wink:

Cheers 8)

oh and for the record mine is Red :p

20.  Top