Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Do you like mind puzzles, try this.....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Kamikaze_Kawasaki, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Honestly, 7 out of 8. Being jet-lagged to heck, I missed an important statement in one of the questions. Ultimately I knew the correct answer, if I had bothered to read it properly.
  2. Ditto as per Cathar 7 out of 8, except that I missed an important statement in a question coz I wasn't paying attention and was doing other stuff as well as this quiz (that's my excuse anyway :)
  3. I got 6 but I had to really, really concentrate [​IMG] :LOL:
  4. ditto. but ken got the other 2 for me :grin: teamwork :p
  5. 8 here, but mum said i was special :LOL:
  6. yep 6 here aswell
  7. Hang on, wait wait, I don't get it... am I supposed to 'click' the link???
  8. Miss read Q 2 but the other easy. luv how they said Q3 "but it's hard to work out in your head" LOL. realy???
  9. 7 out of 8 :shock: :? I am just full of surprises!!! I was with him on the right angled triangle....they should make sure they have all the figures correct before doing these tests!!
  10. 7/8- surprised myself considering that I can't even seem to remember my last name lately :grin:
  11. 8 out of 8..........easy! :LOL:
  12. You cheat Jeff!!!! :evil:
    No way is a boy gonna beat me-
    I am going back to do it again! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    (And, yes I am blonde, despite the test results :grin: )
  13. 7/8, missed the 'hour hand' one.
  14. Jesus, and I thought getting 5 was good :p

I missed the clock one too cuz I was thinking about the minute hand not the hour hand :p
  15. I have been called many things, but I haven't been refered to as "a boy" for a long time!! :cool:

Bring on more :LOL:
  16. Sorry Jeff- forgot you were old (even older than me in fact!) :LOL:
    BTW- I call anyone that isn't female a boy, don't take it as a personal compliment (it is a bad habit that I am working to rectify):grin:
  17. You can call me "boy" I don't mind....
    You know like: Oboy, Good Boy,,,,,, :p
  18. You boys are just trying to get me to say something I will regret.
    You didn't do the quiz tramp??? Or are you afraid to tell us your result?? :p