Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Do you have a 'bike pictures' folder?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jc212, Aug 29, 2006.

1. If yes, why? and how large is your collection?

I was just wondering.. because I just started one :oops:

The reason? Well, i found myself looking and comparing these beautiful bikes (06 r6, gsxr600, aswell as some cruisers) and man.. I wanted to CONTAIN the beauty.. it was overwhelming!:eek:hno: they're so pretty I had to something about it! I dream to have a garage big enough (funds aswell) to have ALL of them!!! :biker: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :biker:

Anyway, I had to settle for what was within my limits.. and I captured them all and put em in my folder MUAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:
  2. My pictures got too big so i had to catergorize ( spelling )
  3. kinda.. bound to get bigger once my baby arrives home though
  4. Get a cool piece of software like ACDSEE then you can add as many categories to your pics as you like without having to remember what you called them.

Want all the Yamahas? Search for the Yamaha keyword...
  5. Yeah I've started doing this too :LOL: most of 'em are 600cc bikes too, as that is a damn nice sized bike to own. I got about 30 or so bike pics from bikesales.com.au and the manfacturers websites where some of them supply wallpapers for you, like Suzuki where I got a really nice 1600x1200 wallpaper of the K6 GSX-R600 :grin: :grin: :grin:

I want one so badly! :LOL:
  6. i started with pics of the bikes i was interested in buying, then added interesting concept bikes, now also have added the dream bikes i'll never be able to afford... ... ... Half a gig already, and climbing.
  7. i have 3 gig of bike photos
    and 9 gig of photos i've taken
    (hard drive died and i lost everything a few months back)