Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

do you cycle? maybe you shouldn't

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by russ, Sep 21, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. :shock: whoah :shock:

glad i wend and got one of those odd seats a while back, never did like the standard seat. but still..... whoah :shock:

guess the decent seat has done the trick tho, got two kiddies on the way and i'm always up for practicing to make more :wink: :LOL:

cyclists penis :LOL:

3. That has been well known for quite some time and is fairly well publicised in cycling circles. Glad I only ride "short" distances.

4. Well bugger me sideways... I am going to leave the seat off from now on... and off .... and on ...... and off

5. Sounds like someone got a case of the SPATFAS :LOL:

6. bwahahhahaha

lunch packer?
    cut lunch?
    meat and potatoes?

:LOL: havn't listened to that in sooooo long :D

7. HEY COCO your lady expecting TWINS???????
    You clever sausage you........

8. clever you say :shock: oh yeah, thats definately what i'd call it :roll:

:LOL: :LOL:

dunno, maybe i should have been cycling more or something :p

9. actually, funny thing that eh. they're going on about cycling being BAD for the old fella, but in 5 years with malissa i never made any kiddies till i lost my licence and rode the pushy more than ever :LOL:

10. Congrats!!! TWO lots of wet nappies! :LOL:
    Anyway, get 'em on netrider as quickly as you can, you know how popular twins are here!! :D