Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Do you care if people give "The Nod" or not??

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, May 24, 2006.

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  3. Who gives a fcuk?

0 vote(s)
  1. Personally.... I couldn't give two shits.... I sometimes/not often nod at other riders... We are not Masons or Knights Templars regardless of what people think. If you must nod.... nod to your own kind.

I reckon the, quote "bad assed biker wannabe type" unquote, that some ..... ..... .... person (just to be polite) described, probably dont nod at you cos you have absolutely no fcuking idea about what they stand for or what they even ride for!

Does it really mean that much to you that people dont nod? .... Really?
  2. There is only one of me so i cant nod to any of my "own kind" :grin:

OH and P.S. get over it
  3. well I nod to me all the time but me just gives me the bird :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  4. I nod off all the time
  5. I always nod. I'm a friendly bloke, so why not? Sometimes, other riders don't not back. That's because they're ****s so get over it. If you need someone to nod at you to get through the day, you're goals are set too low. :wink:
  6. OBTW.... thanks for the bikini left on my computer desk too!! :wink:
  7. Isn't 'no' and 'who gives a fcuk" basically the same answer ?
  8. Got yourself a new permanent secretary do you? :p :LOL:
  9. Thats okay, but if you want me on the desk again can you please shift the pencil sharpener
  10. No, why? Who gives a fcuk?

No= No.
    Who gives a fcuk?= Who gives a fcuk if you care or if I care or if anyone cares.

Therefore, no (meaning you don't care) means you do care about the answer.

Who gives a fcuk, means you don't care what you think but you do like to say fcuk. :grin:
  11. That was the video camera... sorry babe! :wink:

12. Are you retarded?
  13. No= you dont care if people nod
    Who gives a fcuk= ......is a more agitated, annoyed answer!

Yes... fundamentaly the same! :wink:
  14. Aren't we lucky to live in such a self-serving society. And bikers wonder why car & trucks don't care about their safety. :p
  15. Close, I teach them. :wink: :)

Which school did you go to? You seem familiar. :p
  16. Thanks for the laugh seany :LOL:

Wasn't there a really long thread about this exact same topic yesterday??
  17. Personally i nod @ EVERYONE...

I like it as its a sign of comradery within the bike community.
    I believe that if you dont, then its either a lack of respect for other riders, or you're just an arrogant person...

If you dont care, then whats the hassle of nodding then???
    If it means nothing to you, it might to others.... It only takes a few muscles....

BTW this is only my 2 cents worth and it isnt directed at anyone in particular...
  18. Very well put Miss dj. spot on . :applause:
  19. He is suggesting 3 things

if it worries you that no one nods to you VOTE YES

if it doesnt VOTE NO

if you dont give a f**** VOTE I DONT GIVE A F***

his personal view is he dont GIVE A F***

what the rest of you think will show in the poll.

me I am with lidonnit, I couldnt give a fat rats arse if they nod back or not
  20. I'm on the bike every day, and it gets kind of tedious to be honest. I'll nod if someone nods at me if I happen to notice, but I'm not especially looking for nods or other riders etc. - just too many other obstacles, cars and opportunities to lane split to be worrying whether you've given a nod or not during peak hour times. :)
    Although when out on the weekend for some fun I do initiate nods.