Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Do Peter Stevens have sales?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by doug mech eng, Dec 21, 2006.

1. I've got my eye on an alpinestar jacket, but i've got a few months i can wait before purchasing. just wondering if they have sales? is there any other way i can grab a bargain? maybe a group buy? anyone interested?

cheers, Doug.

2. Hey Doug, the best time to buy gear is when you need it but often companies sell out gear as a new model comes in or on change of season.

I got an A* Stunt jacket reduced from $899 to $599 in jan as new one was due feb.

3. Many places also have sales at the bike expo...but thats not til Nov now.

4. One Mr Johnny O is the person to be speaking to. He'll be able to advise if/when PS have a run out/end of season sale.

5.  Top
  6. they have some DCshoeco stuff and some dainese jackets on sale in the city(melb) when i went in the other day

7. i sent a PM to Johnny O (thanks cejay). and i checked out the link to the sales at PS (thanks im.on.it). good feedback guys. please keep it coming.

cheers, Doug

8. buy the gear overseas, its newer than we have over here and its cheaper