Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Do It For The Boobies.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Removed_User6, Jul 9, 2005.

1. This is off another forum , but a good cause and costs you nothing to help , just click .
    No strings, no cost, just 2 mins of your time to do something worthwhile for breast cancer.

Please tell ten friends to tell ten more today. The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "fund free mammograms" for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate a mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site!
    Just click on the pink icon for free mammograms and you have helped the foundation provide the service for one underprivileged woman for free. The more hits the more free mammograms!!

As recieved. I thought some wouldn't mind helpin out

2. Good call, Grobs. Something well worth supporting

(damn, I can't believe I just typed that!)
  3. G'donya Glen. Glad to lend a hand.
  4. Don't forget testicular cancer. It kills just as many blokes.

5. Foxy posted this a while ago....

Good cause though!

:D :D :D
  6. Easiest act of community service I've ever committed. :)
  7. Manny, I think I speak for most males here, if I catch ya playing with my balls, I'm likely to deck ya. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :wink:

8. Just had a good lookat the site, and it appears to be American, not that it isn't a worthwhile cause. But I'm wondering if there is an Australian equivalent?

9. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Can we have a group session?

11. For the past 4 Mother's Days I have given up brekkie in bed to walk with over 12,000 other men, women & children in the Mother's Day Classic around the tan. My entry fee & sponsorships have gone to this most worthy cause. Last year I was also able to participate in the Pink Ribbon Ride which will now become an annual event on my calendar. Perhaps these could take the place of an american event as they actively help Australian women & their families who are dealing with this! My best friend Stuart lost his mother to breast cancer & I do these in her honour although I never got to meet her!

I have a friend who is just 30 with 2 primary school aged children who is battling MS & this most worthy cause receives much less publicity & much less public funding so I would also ask for people to support all fund raising efforts for this is also a most worthy cause!
  12. Hahahahaha Sorry fellas, there won't be any ball fiddling on my behalf.
    Sorry for the miss-understanding - I meant that you should check your own. Hahahahahaha. That did sound rather bad :p hahahahaha
  13. Of guys playing with each others nutsacks :shock:

Next you will be wanting to take long showers together :shock: :p :p :p

Cheers 8)
  14. and standing around on a friday night drinking coffee :LOL: