Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Do I get a cake or something?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by bobthekelpy, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Well, happy (Netrider) anniversary to me. Traditionally, a third anniversary would be leather... I like Dainese.

But, will settle for a cake I guess.

• Like Like x 9
  2. sorry mate
    alllllll goneeeee
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Happy 3 years, I reckon BeeBee might be able to knock you up something:playful:
  4. fixed
    • Funny Funny x 7
  5. I was expecting that from you uncle greguncle greg, and you were straight onto it, you haven't lost your touch at all:LOL:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. leather_cake.
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Doesn't quite work like that, mate.. Do we need to have the birds and the bees talk?

edit; my quoting foo is no good, was meant to be in reply to your edit of Neds post.. :)
  8. oh
    im always willing to talk
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. now thats definitely a cake
  10. Will that be the one you'll be making for the Bright trip BeeBee, if so, perhaps bobthekelpybobthekelpy may have to make the trip:sneaky:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Deconstructed cake ..as uncle greguncle greg experienced at jindy trip. I probably will bake for the Bright trip... gotta bribe everyone and all :p
    • Like Like x 1
  12. CAKE
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Link to the ride?
  14. fcuk the ride
    wheres me cake ?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. #17 Ned, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    Final details yet to be set bobthekelpybobthekelpy , but I can tag you when it is posted(y)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. i sincerely hope you responded to me
  17. Umm, no. You said fcuk the ride :unsure:
  18. oh
    will there be cake ?