Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Do Car drives piss you off? Take a tip from the bus drivers

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Bogus69, Feb 17, 2006.

1. http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3575676a11,00.html

I agonised for ages where I should put this thread.
    Not really multimedia, not really jokes and humour, not really news.
    I guess Law+safety is a safe bet. :fingers crossed:
  2. so we should steal their cars, and punch them out.... but beware the consequences :(

I cant drive so i might find an alternative method, yoga/meditation maybe?
  3. Pull keys from car's ignition, throw far and run.
  4. He he he thats funny. It wouldn't be too hard when you lane split to the front! just reach in the window and yank the keys out! lol.
  5. I know a guy who, after being run over by a cop car while he was on his push bike, crawled out from underneath the candy car and stood up and reached in and took the coppers car keys and stood there with his knee against the door and said "call in the boss of the cop shop, tell him to come here now and see what you have done to me" or i will throw you keeys WAY over in those bushes over there" Few minutes later about 5 cop cars arrive...make there way through the crowd that had formed and he glady handed the keys over the senior copper.. :)
  6. Saw a cyclist do that once on a Critical Mass ride. He lobbed them into the Yarra. :shock:
  7. pull keys out and ride away FAST

dont throw em
  8. yeah come back later and go joy riding