Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

DIY full fairing kit for a cruiser

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by robsalvv, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Bet he has a roll cage inside the rear part....:rofl:
  2. hahaha... love it.
  3. Might my puter, but, cant seem to see the single gas burner plate under the seat for the heated seat option, and the hair dryer for the heated grips option seems to be missing too..
    thats one fuglee lookin thing..
  4. Made from chromed exhaust offcuts so it looks the goods when he goes naked.
  5. left handlebar? anyone?
  6. From the way he put it together, looks like he only has 1 arm.
  7. haha LOL!
  8. I figure that's what the BatBike would look like if it was made by a guy that didn't have billions of dollars to spend on stupid toys. Oh, and if he was blind too. And possibly slightly retarded.
  9. haha, very aerodynamic
  10. heres another version of a faired cruiser.

smidsy this baby and it's yippee ki-yay mother****er OORAH
  11. I didn't even notice the missing handle bar!

Lovin that bike MT1 lol

- - -
    Tapatalking loud, saying somethin'
  12. come on you guys, you've all seen the prototypes getting around with false fairing and shit to cover what they really are. It's obvious this is the the Kymco kamikazi 1000cc Super Cruiser on it's road test.

Can't wait for it to hit Aussie shores, reckon I will start saving up now..
  13. The "missing" handle bar is an anti theft device. It's detachable.
  14. the bike is kinda growing on me, to be honest. i love 'the punisher' logo on the windscreen.
    truth be told, i would not **** with the guy who rides that thing. and i think cars would be scared of him and leave him well alone.
  15. Sometimes even the pros can be so wrong...

16. MT1 that army bike reminds me of OCC and Wolve your one reminds me of a coffin... :p
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.