Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

disturbing new trend

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Lobsta, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Has anybody else seen someone walking around 'air drumming'? Similar to 'air guitar', but it looks a little more like they are having a seizure in their upper body. I have seen 2 different people walking around uni doing it, and i was wondering if it is a localised problem, or if it has spread... im scared...

2. I'm sure it is a side effect of MDMA consumption.
  3. I know a bloke who does it on his bike at traffic lights; gets a few strange looks :LOL:.
  4. Takes eccies? would make for an interesting ride.
  5. no, drumming, silly
  6. I thought this thread was going to be about "Help me, I am too stupid to think" questions on motorcycle forums?
    Oh well.

Regards, Andrew.
  7. They do it, because drummers get all the chix.
  8. As an ex-drummer I'll put my hand up for this one. There's probably not five minutes in the average day when I'm not tapping on something or clicking teeth in rhythm or making polyrhythyms out of my footsteps against the person I'm walking with (Cheng does 7 over 5 when we walk together, that's a brainbuster)... And yeah from time to time I'll bust out the big air drum kit.

Let's be honest. You love it.
  9. Wrong. You love it. Does it get you laid?
  10. Yup, I'm with Loz, I do it all the time. But no, it doesn't help get me laid.
  11. meh, listening to CJ Boland yesterday I was air groove boxing.

now that's disturbing. :shock:
  12. does that mean that air drummers get blow up dolls?
  13. Air Drummers get "blow up sheep" Thats baaaaaaaad
  14. After a few years of pounding the skins I have also been left with this debilitating condition. At stop lights I play bongos on the tank. If I hear Shimmer by Fuel I look like somebody having just escaped from the asylum. I need these for work as I go through too much stationary at work.
  15. What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?