Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discounted entry to the Motorcycle Expo's

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' at netrider.net.au started by vic, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Folks,

I can confirm that all Netrider Membership Card Holders will be entitled to a discounted entry to both the Brisbane & the Melbourne Motorcycle Expo's Held in October and November this year.

For those of you that have thought about it and just couldn't be bothered then this is the perfect excuse/motivator for you to splash out a once off $5 fee to obtain a Membership/discount card.

https://netrider.net.au/?page=membership is where you need to go to fill out your application form.

I will confirm closer to the expo date the total saving on the admission ticket.

Cheers

2. might get charged more being a member of netrider

3. Any chance of talking to the organizers of 'Big on Bikes' expo in Perth? We get pretty much left out of all the netrider goodies in WA...pity really :cry:

4. there is a reason for that............................. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. Bravo! I'm planning to go this year. I missed the last few due to being away.

6. Yeah, you's bastards over east are too busy giving us the John Howards and Amanda Vanstones of the world, coming up with bloody motorcycle levies, and flashes of genius like blocking off roads to force poor buggers through farkin tunnels, to have the time.

7. You are one that will never know.

8. Do you have a contact?

9. No, but I'll try and track one down...thanks Vic

10. Thanks very much for organising this, Vic. :)

11. You da man, Vic. :]

12. Only three weeks to go :grin: . So any decision yet on how much of a discount we get?

13. Sounds good to me... have been planning on going for months.... :grin:

so only 1 discounts per card? Mrs will have to pay full price :LOL:

14. +1
    for that vic

your are the man
    ps i love the answers to the ask vic questions who writes your material ?

15. Yo Vic what about discounted entry to the EnduroX & the FMX Indoor Nationals, these are the best part of the Expo.

16. I can't wait for the expo in Melbourne....
    Wooo hooo, we (scooter Girls) get our trophy!!!

I hope to see plenty of you in the crowd the night of the presentations!
    Yayyy, Hooters on Scooters. Goooo Team Netrider :p

17. great stuff. well organised vic. look forward to it and to cheering for our girlie scooter team victory !!

18. Any word on whether there could be a similar deal for the Sydney exhibition on the 17-19 November?

19. I've lost me card.... Will the discount be more than the cost of a replacement? :grin:

20. That's great, but wasn't there another city between Brisbane and Melbourne? Starts with "S", I think...