Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

dirt riders??

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by andrew8683, Apr 22, 2006.

1. hey all newbie here , just wondering how many dirt/ trail riders there are in here and if so id like to organise some rides

2. i got 2 road and a dirt , but too bad my ktm is currently in pieces. just dont have the time to fix the bloody dam thing
  3. yeh fair enough im hoping for a road bike soon
  4. yer go the road bike. so much better and cleaner.
  5. cleaner ha ha your not wrong

any ideas on what bike ? im a fairly new too the road bike sceen but id say im experienced dirt rider ,
    yeh i know '' like chalk and cheese'' if you know what i mean
  6. I guess that would be me. Got an '06 KTM 625 SXC. Just spent the weekend out the back of Jamieson. B#gger me there's some of the best dirt bike riding to be found out there. Some of the longest steepest hills I've seen in my life :shock: River crossings, mud holes & jumps in all directions.
    PS I have ridden road & dirt bikes for many years & still reckon dirt bikes are the best for pure adrenalin pumping sphincter puckering eye wateringly good fun :LOL: :LOL:
  7. hey roarin, have u got any contacts who can get cheap ktm parts. i need a new barrel for mine and some other shit. i really like my bike so i want to get it repaired, just need parts. thanks
  8. Ah off roading, real biking, love it.
    Pity I am in Sydney and you guys are in Melbourne.
    Anyone done any big adventure trips?
    I did Sydney to Cape York and back in 89.
    This when the main route was still a tough track.
    The Telegraph Track and the Gunshot river were a tad difficult also.
    I hear the road is tarred to Cooktown and tourist coaches do it now.
  9. i hav a xr400 great toy