Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dinner at Cowes Sat night 2/4/05

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Pink Angel, Mar 31, 2005.

1. For those of you who maybe interested in catching up for dinner on the Saturday night in Cowes this Saturday.

I will be booking (trying to) a table at Isola de Capri which is the Italian restaurant on the corner of The Esplanade and Thompsons Avenue, Cowes. Just add your name to the list and I will book a table for the people interested. The menu is your typical Italian fare, pizza, pasta, meat dishes.

Looking at a 7.30pm start. (just for Johnny O :wink: ) :)
    (also for the p@#*heads from the track :D )

1. Pink Angel
    2. Johnny O (Pole Position rider)
    3. Twin Pilot (Lukey Heights villian)
    4. Knightrider
  2. I just checked my race scedule; I have a Aussie Superbike race at 5.20pm to 5.35 pm (late I know) Saturday, hope I can get finished up, showered and into Cowes in time.
  3. Dinner time is now amended for you. :D
  4. I was only thinking of my pit crew :oops: :wink:
  5. Yea Brigitte give the "pit crew" a break, after all we'll have to clean away all the beer cans and champagne we'll be drinking after John sets pole position....... :LOL:

6. :shock: Yeh, after the powerhouse Benelli smokes Gobert and Giles on their factory bikes :wink:
  7. Would 8pm be more convenient for everyone? :D :D :D

As for John"s pole position, I can only wish. Maybe when the new Benelli comes out with the upgraded engine, (1000cc) he would have a chance. Those Factory bikes are pretty damm hard to compete with. :?
  8. Noone mentioned needing a reason Orlando :LOL: .

Sounds like a great idea but I'll be back in Melbourne by that time, the joys of commuting each day :roll: :) .
  9. Haven't you ever watched the "wacky racers" cartoon ?

Don't worry I'll be at Lucky heights with a box full of tacks....... accidents do happen :wink:

Now now brigitte what does my signature say "..if you can't say it, you can't do it " even in a fantasy world. :) :) :)
  10. For those of you who maybe interested in seeing John's previous efforts against these guys, Have a look at the attached link. :D

11. Hey I'm always the optimist, after two rounds John had more points than Mat Mladin.............. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Anyone going into town on the Saturday night? :)
  14. Put me down Brige
  15. No problems. See you on the weekend :D
  16. I am leaving to go to the Island in about an hours time. So if anyone would like to meet up and have a bite to eat. You know where to find us.
    :D :D :D
  17. Where

Sorry cant make it now, will be leaving a bit earlier.