Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Did you buy a VTR from Nibor?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by nibor, Dec 22, 2009.

1. if you did, congrats, you got the only one i havent written off so far :p

but more to the point, i've found a key laying around the house, and it doesnt fit the current VTR i have. fair chance it's from one of the write-offs that insurance took, but just in case, feel free to PM me and we can see if it fits.

the VTR in question came with the bikini fairing and rear hugger, i remember this much. and i'm pretty sure it was an NR member who purchased this unviolated beast for their partner. shame i lost my ticket back then, or i would have had my way with it :demon:

2. :rofl:

I'm surprised you were actually willing to give one up without a fight with asphalt for once! :LOL:

Ride it like you stole it :p

3. OI!!! that was rude, offensive, and completely uncalled for.
    i dont fight with ashphalt....

i embrace it :grin:

4. ...frequently... 8-[

5. :rofl: ur a wonderful character nibs!

6. He sure is. I don't think I'll forget that time you were abusing me in Knox car park when you were in the car with your mum! Not sure who was more surprised, me or her!

7. Keep the key nibs. It's probably the only straight bit of any VTR you've owned. :p

8. Ah, the one that got away...

9. You've got balls nibs, and I say that because you actually want to contact the new owner of one of your previous VTR's... I know I surely never want to meet the person who buys my ZZR from ray quincey MC... [-(

(hence I de-listed it on NR before selling it).

10. Have you moved on from VTRs yet?........at last count you were interested in monsters......

11. Don't let him know if you have the bike. Once he has the locatiion plenty of parts will start disappearing off the bike. He always needs spare parts. I check mine everytime I leave coffee night to make sure the mirrors are still there.:p

Al.

12. I'm suprised insurance companies haven't lobbied Honda to stop selling you bikes two VTRs ago...:)