Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Did someone just dim the lights

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Medic please, Nov 10, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Did a last minute dash up the Putty Sunday arvo. Ended up at the halfway cafe at around 7pm. Did a quick up and back then home.

Was thinking at the time that I must be tired or old age creeping up because I wasn't spotting things until very close and little time to react. Was concentrating very hard.

Wasn't until I reach windsor and had some street lights that I noticed why. :shock:
  2. maybe you need a DIRT bike lol.
  3. That's awesome! :shock:
  4. No that's normal for the warmer weather evening blats.
    Try sth gippsland in the warmer months.
  5. +1
    I hit a locust swarm or something like them down there in the car, and I couldn't see through the windscreen.
  6. No doubt you go prepared with the spray and wipe packed. :)

7. DEfinitely!
    MrSheen and Plexus and lotsa rags!
  8. That blue crap that Vic flogs is the best.

Cheers :cool:
  9. Gebus. Imagine if you had an open face... bahahahaha.
    I've had some serious encounters on the afternoon run, but usually I'm not silly enough to go out into the twisties in the late afternoon - it's bug city!
  10. lol silly has no relevence when you are mr mum to 3 kids which as the girlz know often equates to 24/7.

So when the wife has the kids down the coast and rings to say they are staying another day :woot: meant I could put the mower and vacuum away and leave the dishes sitting on the sink for yet another day :sick: ........and :bolt: straight up the Putty for another fang.

:dance: :woot: :beer:
    "Well I rode down the street just to have some fun,
    hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba
    I'm a happy boy, I'm a happy boy
    aint it good when things are goin your way,
    hey hey"
    Sorry flashback :shock:
  11. :LOL:

im glad i wasnt born long enough ago to know wtf you're on about :shock: :shock: :grin:
  12. :rofl:
  13. Speaking of bugs, after 10 incident free years of riding in all weather conditions I got stung in the face by a bee and it farkin HURT!.
    visor up, sunnies on being a very war day here last thursday I'm approaching a set of traffic lights doing no more than about 30 when wham and OW.
    I stop at the light look in the mirror to observe a very dead bee stuck to my cheek, I remove it notice the stinger stuck so remove a glove and remove the stinger as well.
    Glove up lights turn green and head off home in great discomfort.
    Lucky I'm not allergic to beestings, a bit of redness and a little lump is still present when I press on the area.
  14. :-k
    You had me going for a while there. Finally came to me.
    Doug Mulray, in his heyday used to play it as an intro or exit of a segment on his breakfast radio show in the 80's :shock:

Did my apprenticeship listening to him. Funny bastard back then.

The pics soo big....it freaked the shit out of me when i opened it.