Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Did Santa bring you any bike related stuff this christmas?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Kamikaze_Kawasaki, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Sadly for me the answer is no. I must have been a bad boy.

2. Just having the bike after a long break away from the joys of riding is a good enough present....

3. Despite the fact that I've been a well documented Bad Boy, Santa brought me a Ducati Scrambler pen.

Kinda wierd; ain't it?

4. Santa brought me one step closer to buying my first bike :D

5. Santa gave me a nice big bike cover...last week

6. Santa got me a second Ventura bag :D

7. You could have bought you a set of these stunning coasters too :)

http://www.zoomantics.com.au/images/coaster-ducati.jpg

8. Hema motorcycle atlas, (I wore the old one out.)
    1kg gourmet coffee beans. (What? of course good coffee is motorcycle related!)

9.  Top
  10. I got a throttle rocker, an anti fog visor thing and a autographed Ben Attard poster :p

And Mal got a stinkin Ducati, a bike cover for the old Z - who doesn't get ridden much anymore :(

11. yep santa got me a personalised plate (archy)

and to everyone have merry xmas :D :D

12. Verrry noice, Vic. :D

13. Santa must have heard me wrong or thought he was being a bit funny when I said I wanted a new Ducati Monster... He got me a 1:16 scale model of one instead....

14. Santa is a bit twisted....

15. I got given a 'collectors' item - a KeySafe motorcycle keyring pouch with NetRider printed on it :D :p :D

16. I got Draggins :D :D

17. i got gloves im very happy 8)

18. I didnt get motorbike stuff... But im awsomely happy with what I did get :D

Best christmas ever!

(although, considering past ones, not saying much. but i really loved this xmas so far :D)

19. I got a beer hat.... sorta bike related for all the drinking we do at HQ :p

G

20. I'm preety happy, I got a helmet, jacket and gloves (very decent quality as well!!1)