Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Did Anybody Tape Laguna Moto GP?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by puppywarewolf, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Hi everyone.

Totally missed Monday Morning's telecast on Ten. Totally miscalculated USA Time. If anybody taped it and still has a copy of it, I would very much like to hear from you. Am willing to pay a fee for your troubles.

PM me if you can help me out.

The Pup.

2. I have a digitial recording of it from about lap 6-7 on-wards which i could make a "back up" copy of and store it "off-site" at your house in case of a fire at my house.

Will that meet your requirements or do you already have in your possession 1 "back up" copy of the aforementioned programme???
  3. No I don't have a back up copy of the afforementioned program. That is why I'm asking for one.

Does anyone have a copy of the whole telecast?

Please help me.

The Pup.
  4. I have the complete Motogp class race on dvd

pm me your address i'll mail it to you , unless you work in the city you can grab it off me at work
  5. That's alright then. I was just checking to see if anyone had PM'd you to say they could give you a copy already. However, if you have no luck getting the whole telecast, i'll send you a copy of what i've got (lap 7 right through to post race interviews)
  6. On it's way

Sorry I'm not priviliged enough to use the PM system to reply

:grin: :grin:
  7. That's okay. Thank you very much Helina. Your kindness will never be forgotten.

Wow! 2.89 million Netrider Members and only two people had copies of the race. Is it me? Do I smell or something?

The Pup.
  8. if you are still looking and don't mind paying a little try here
  9. Thanx for that Matt, but I don't like watching video on my pc unless it is videos of monkeys drinking their own piss or gorillas flinging poo at people........ or Harley Riders doing Evel Kneivels of cliffs while overtaking on blind corners.

But I thank you for taking time out to investigate alternatives for me.

The Pup
  10. Should get to you monday , was a day late posting had a few probs at work
  11. No probs at all Helina. No need to apologize for posting it a day late...... Two or three days and I might have had to call customer service and report you!!! Get your sorry ahss FIRED for slackness and a total inconsiderate attitude!!!!!! LOL

I thank you heaps for taking time out to do this for me, and I appreciate it very much for coming to my rescue.

God Bless You.

The Pup.