Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Diadora Xtreme Boots

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by solidsk8, May 15, 2009.

1. Just an FYI for anyone considering diadora xtreme boots off ebay. Mine arrived today.

I was a bit sus because I havn't seen them in the shops but they were at the motorcycle expo at the gold coast a few months ago.

First impression is good, they're made with quality material and have decent ankle support and protection.

At the moment they press against my shin splints when I walk around but once my splints heal they'll be fine and on the bike they feel great.

2. I got some off ebay a while ago too and they seem fine, been wearing them for about 1600km of riding and they are still going good and fine, though they are a touch large for me. They haven't softened up much so I take that as a good thing, and they appear quite heavily armoured.

Only annoying thing is sometime the gear lever will attempt to undo the velcro when putting my foot up from resting on the road.