Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Deus ex Machina: [url]www.deusexmachina.com.au[/url]

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by G, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Deus ex Machina: www.deusexmachina.com.au

Apologies if this has been brought up already.
    Something interesting that I have chased up out of today's Financial Review Magazine. A new place in Sydney started up by Dare Jennings (Mambo) and Rod Hunwick (Action Motorcycles) amongst others.
    They look to be doing things with the SR400, turning out Cafe Racers. Where's Chairman? :wink:
  2. Looks just fantastic, I'm going to call in on one of my 'sales calls' next week, I'll post a report of no-one's done one yet!
  3. That would be great, Hornet.
    I'm interested to find out more about that SR 400 Cafe racer: wonder if they are on sale or in the pipeline. :?:
    The T-shirts look pretty cool too. :)
  4. I like the tagline at the bottom of their website pages - "In benzin veritas". :LOL:
  5. Yep, and check out their 2 personal bikes out the front. Extremely, extremely cool.
  6. It took over a year for the planets to be in the correct postions and me to pay my first visit to the shop. I'll write a brief review under another heading like Business and Service Providers. :cool: