Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by rrman99, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey all its most likley 2 b posted somewhere on here just wondering if any1 on here has a detector and if so r they really worth it pm me if u need 2 to keep it from prying eyes hahahaha

2. I'm a fan of minelab detectors, bu the whites are as good at the price points..
  3. Not worth it, the fine is horrendous, they confiscate your detector & by the time you've reacted, you're probably still over the limit, just by less than before. Unless you're only doing +10, then it's really not worth it.
  4. Interested to hear if you've actually known someone who's been caught? It just amazes me why you wouldn't do a DAMN good job of hiding the receiver, and just have a simple LED on the bars as an indicator?
  5. My Brother was caught with one on the way past ballarat.He was pulled over wasnt speeding,asked what the problem was and was told we believe u have a radar detector.Fine,$1,000 and lost his detector.
  6. Rewrite this in english and post it again in the relevant section, text speech is frowned upon in these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.