Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Destino Custom Garage

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Ness, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Hey.. Just got back from visiting Destino Custom Garage in Windsor. My partner is wanting to knock off the huge tail end of his honda hornet and some other minor custom work and Jimmy and Nik were very insightful and gave us a lot of ideas for the project.

Then they showed us the bobbers & old school motorcycles they rebuild and customize.. they are absolutely amazing!

You can find them at http://www.destino.com.au

p.s. this is not an advertisement for the sake of advertising, I am just really impressed by their work and want to share the love!
  2. Saw an ad on gumtree for about a whole bunch of V-Star bits. Thought "hmmm" and googled the phone number, on suspicion. They make some *really* nice bikes, but they're too expensive for me. Maybe one day.
  3. Can see how they'd be classed as expensive, but you get what you pay for, as they say.

Tell you what, I'm actually not a big fan of these types of motorcycles.. I ride a cagiva mito... but can appreciate the workmanship.. that last one is awesome!!! Although the seat looks uncomfortabe with no cushion. Then again, the springs look pretty forgiving. Nice link