Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Desperate housewives - well not technically cos I'm single

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by I Adore Vic, Oct 2, 2007.

1. I usually have an old guy come out and do my lawns but he didn't show up for a couple of mths so I decided to ring and get someone else out here.

So this lawnmower guys turns up one day while I'm at uni and does a shit job mowing the lawn. He left the cut grass there and he cut it unevenly - it looked like he'd gone over it with the whipper snipper and that's it. I went into town wtih the intention of giving him a piece of my mind. Took one look at him, handed over the $$ and walked out of there with the arrangement he'd come around in a few wks to do it again. lol.

So he just turned up then...and mowed the front lawn and it looks terrible. There's grass everywhere and it's uneven and looking pretty rank. But I paid him the $$ and he's coming back in 3 wks. lol. Bring on summer. haha.

2. LOL so what's he look like???
  3. You are a crack-up, lady :rofl:.....
  4. What does he look like? Hmm..Good enough to pay a ridiculous amount of $$ for a crap job. :LOL:
  5. are you crazy?

my guy normally does a good job, but after a year he got complacent and left a couple o mo hawks in the lawn.

the very next time i saw him i told him there were mo hawks and i wasnt happy about it. he said sorry and it never ever happened again.

the same things happen with my domestic helpers, after a while they get complacent and dont do a good enough job.

nib it in the bud.

cancel him, and get someone else.

the best thing to do is find out who does your neighbours lawn and get him to do yours on the same day.

cheers :cool:
  6. jax, you just missed the post that would have meant that you didn't need to (plus the subtle innuendo of the first post!) :LOL:.
  7. Does he, now....?
  8. Sit him down and let him know that with good work comes.... Certain rewards.... Hahaha!
  9. Rosie, you know that red machine thats down by the front fence......
    its called a lawn mower :LOL: :p
    show one of your kids how to start it, and pay them the $$ :idea:
    If you don't know how to start it, I'll show you next weekend.
    I'm good with lawn mowers, I serviced mine the other week, goes a treat now.
  10. ok i get it paul, thanks.

i thought she meant that he looked like a creep.

11. Kinda sounds like Rosie would like to service hers, too! :wink:
  12. knock,knock.................(handlebar moustache, Gucci sunnies, tight singlet and short shorts) "I've come to clean your poooooooooooouuul!!!!" :wink: :wink: :rofl:
  13. we dont have a pooooooouuullll *que in bad 80's p0rn music*

hahaha :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Sure "mowing the lawn" is not slang? :rofl:

Regards, Andrew.
  15. :roll: Man, they say guys are bad. You woman are such suckers for a pretty boy. Oh Brad, oh Brad, puuulllease :?
  16. :rofl:

i....i dunno, just :rofl:

17. I reckon he's doing a bad job just so that Rosie will talk to him... give him your best lines Rozzzeeee!!

Bom Chicka Wha Wom!!
  18. Edited... the naughty post that was immediately above has been removed...

Why is that pink ancient greek statue flipping the bird??? :-k

19. I think it is disgusting that women treat us men like a 'piece of meat' :evil: