Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Derbi DH 2.0

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by hill250, Aug 30, 2008.

1. That would be a perfect city bike... and only 39 kilos? I love it. Where do I sign up?

Actually, you know - they just started to bring Derbi scooters to Australia, so there really is some hope we might see it here. And if we do, I'll really get one!
  2. this would solve a big problem for anyone here who actually remember what PEDALS are.

a DownHill bike that gets itself back up the hill without chairlifts/mate with ute/sprung lung

3. as long as it meets ADR standards and can be registered.
  4. Yeah, it does seem to be missing a few details such as the lights, indicators or a spot to mount the number plate. But European Union is not a place to run your bike without these things either and closer examination shows this DH 2.0 is just a concept at this stage, not a production bike. There is no guarantee it will actually ever be produced but if it does go into production you can be certain it will comply with Euro regulations and by the same token will be close to meeting ADR standard as well.