Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Depressed Riders?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Roderz, Feb 23, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. Aw poor fellas.

3.  Top
  4. Depression is anger without the enthusiasm....nothing has changed they just can't be stuffed anymore.

5. The poor knuckle draggers......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6. Obviously owning a HD is depressing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. what owning jap crap is such an achievemant :?:

8. Gotta disgruntled HD owner isle 3!! :LOL: nah, they need love too.

9. :LOL: :LOL:

Depressing bc they cant believe they blew so much money on a bike

10. err you may not like the styling, the noise, or the ride of Harley-Davidson, BUT when it comes to the dollars & sense Harley-Davidson cant be beat, as it does not lose it's value overnight as most bikes do because Old Harleys Never Die.

Unlike motorcycles of most other brands, which are used until they break and then thrown away, damn near every Harley-Davidson ever built is still around. There are about 1.5 million extant Harley-Davidsons in the world, counting all years and models. New production will add another 150,000 bikes next year.

A Harley-Davidson simply doesn't depreciate. Classic Road Kings from the '50s and '60s can easily hit $40,000+ and even a 2-year-old Sportster or big twin equipped with a few accessories is worth more than the same model new, now tell me how big a bath will you take come trade in day??.

11. Duhast, this is not a serious thread so dont cry :p
    I was only mucking around wif my post bro..

12. mate its no biggie for me either, this is the internet, but u know i wanted to bring u up to speed on the facts so you dont appear as dunce when it comes to Harley & value.

ps. i only cry when i spill my milk. :LOL:

13. hey big fella, (george not kishy)
    you know why there are about 150,000 still on the road ?
    there broken down and still havent made it home :p :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

see you at coffee :wink:

14. Personally I buy bikes for the enjoyment of riding, not as an investment.

But on the original article about the Scandanavian Hells Angels...guys I'm not feeling too good myself...I look kinda pale and depressed yeh?..quick call a Doctor, I feel a social security fit coming on.

One might say I need a Cheque-Up.

(I'm LMAO) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: