Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Demonic squirrel

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by SilverFox, Dec 9, 2005.

1. A search suggested this hadn't been posted before, so if you have 5 minutes, please check out this highly amusing motorcycling story:

Instantly he set upon me. If I did not know better I would have sworn he brought twenty of his little buddies along for the attack. Snarling, hissing, and tearing at my clothes, he was a frenzy of activity. As I was dressed only in a light t-shirt, summer riding gloves, and jeans this was a bit of a cause for concern. This furry little tornado was doing some damage!

Picture a large man on a huge black and chrome cruiser, dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and leather gloves puttering maybe 25mph down a quiet residential street…and in the fight of his life with a squirrel. And losing.

2. That's just about the best funny motorbike story I've read :)
  3. I just love:

STILL laughing!!!!
  4. hahahhaha :LOL:
  5. haha good story :LOL:
  6. :LOL: I'm still laughing at that bit (not really sure why).
  7. HAHAHA, that is one of the funniest stories i had read in awhile, i even think alittle bit of wee came out!!
  8. What a Classic - good mental imagery whilst reading :D
    Now - if it had been a Brush-tail Possum :shock:
  9. The bloke who wrote that article wrote a book about his motorcycling adventures.

Haven't read the book, but from what I heard, unfortunately it's not as funny as the squirrel incident.
  10. ^^ :shock: :? (at joshs post)

damn funny story. everyone better watch out for the roos. the weigh ALOT more that squirrels do and can probably jump twice as high :shock: :LOL: :p
  11. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I ahven't read anything that funny for ages. Boody good.
  12. what a cracker. I love Squirrels theyre sooo cute. Pretty small compared to old poss. Ran over a poss a few months ago. My daughter was on the back and she was so upset with me. Poss wee and blood was sprayed all over my ( luckily red ) fairing and feet. Got a pigeon week after that . still havent lived it down. :oops: