Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Delkevic Exhausts

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by crazynate, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 crazynate, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. i'd jump onto the british rider forums to see if anyone has an opinion there
    since its from the UK, you'd more likely get a more accurate picture of what the concencus is :)

that being said, i don't see how it could be a bad addition, anything other than stock is usually an upgrade

3. Hey mate

Last year there was an delkevic ad in the magazine that teammotto have in their dealership.

0431533325 is the number.

I have been told that the guy is an oz supplier of the pipes and just operates out of his house in yatala. The cans were advertised for $230. I asked him about installation and told me to call MEP at slacks which i did.

I asked MEP about the cans and they were sorta like "oh yeah him"... MEP said something like delkos was supposed to be supplying for them but never heard from them/him again ra ra ra.

Anyway with MEP it would of costed me around 470ish all up to have the delko can fitted. incl the purchase of the delko can.

Then MEP priced me $500 to have their own can fitted - oval and stainless

To this day i still have my stockos.... :(

Anyway my choice was going to be the MEP can or until i heard more about these delkos

Give MEP a call and see if anyone have put delkos on...

Goodluck and let us know how you go.

PS: $230 plus postage, ~$15 (to MEP shop) - no pickup, its his house lol

4. Did they mention if the pipes themselves were ok or were they pissed that the supplier was stuffing them around?

5. MEP said they're ok

i dont think MEP wanted to give me the impression that they were pissed off...just that delkos never showed up to the party... but who knows

i suppose the can would be ok if MEP were going to stock them...

6. Cheers for the info bud.

7. Any furthter info/experience with this brand??? Thinking of a set myself.