Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ACT Delkevic DL10 350mm slip-on silencer

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' at netrider.net.au started by leegil1, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Hi All,

I recently purchased a 2015 Kawasaki Z250SL ABS motorcycle. It came with a Delkevic DL10 350mm slip-on silencer. It is in excellent condition.

New RRP is $440...but I'm selling mine for $300. I even have a sound test on it from authorised inspection station (94dBA meets Australian standard) that I shall provide for Z250SL...the paper will come in handy if people dispute the dBA level.

Description (from Delkevic Australia)
    • Fits all Kawasaki NINJA Z250SL (2015) models.
    • This set includes - Delkevic silencer with a removable baffle, link pipe, strap, and clamp.
    • Delkevic silencers are handcrafted from the highest quality materials to enhance your motorcycle in both performance and looks. We guarantee to improve your riding experience at an unbeatable price.
    • Delkevic DL10 350mm round carbon ribre silencers have a round composite carbon fibre sleeve with a mirror finish stainless steel end cap. This design uses the immensely popular mini silencer's slash cut polished outlet combined with the internals our British Standard road legal silencers. These silencers incorporate the Delkevic discreet removable baffle often called a DB killer over the pond giving a freer flow of the exhaust gases (more BHP) and a deeper more throaty sound when removed.
    • The weight of the silencer is 1.520 kg.
    • We manufacture all our exhaust products in our purpose-designed factory where we employ stringent quality control procedures to maintain our high standard of production to ensure customer satisfaction.
    • No rejetting or remapping is required after fitment however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle.

Attached Files: