Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

delivery scooter in SA

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by zimmer, Jan 8, 2006.

1. howdy i was looking to get a scooter soon . Im planning on getting a 100cc or a 125. I was just wondering if i can put a box on thats big enough to deliver pizza's in on all scooters ??

If some any1 know where i can buy one ?? Also some good scooter stores in SA.

thanks for your helf
  2. ill see if i got a pizza box in the kitchen.. i got aq top deck box but i dont think its big enuff.

will let ya know my findings
  3. sorry to take so long. but in order to carry out my tests i needed to purchase a 6 pack of pale, a large pizza and find my top deck box...

well after drinking two pales to cool down i then ate my pizza mean while consuming another two pales. and over the remaining 2 pales, i concluded that a large pizza does not fit in the standard helmet top deck box..

i hope this has helped...

now... where did i stick that other 6pack....

a 6 pack how ever does fit in there. and a dozen loose stubbies will aswell with a half bag of ice on top. make sure to let your beers settle after some spirited riding...
  4. Do you work for the government doing research? :grin:
  5. no mate.. but if beer and pizza can be classed as research material im gonna get one hell of a tax return!
  6. Look into getting a TGB Transcoot. Either the Sc'ute or the Delivery model.
  7. ah ye and i also dont really want to spend over 3k (3500 MAX)

all help much appreciated