Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Delicious Chicken Recipe

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by ward_4e, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Here is a chicken recipe that also includes the use of popcorn as a stuffing - imagine that! When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me, who just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this a try.

Size 18. chicken
    1 cup melted butter
    1 cup stuffing
    1 cup of uncooked popcorn
    Salt & pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 220c.

Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with the neck end towards the back of the oven. Listen to the popping sounds.
    When the chicken's Arse blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across the room, it is done.

And you thought I couldn't cook!!!
  2. Is it sad that I laughed at that? :oops: :LOL:
  3. :oops: Me too. :LOL:
  4. Obviously the other 80 or so people that have read the joke didn't :?
  5. Oh, I laughed, but at myself... for a split second, I actually took the technicalities of that recipe in SERIOUS consideration.

That, my friends, is sad.
  6. I doubt the popping corn would create enough force would be created to open the oven door and move the chicken.

For best results, shove a can of WD40 up there, instead.
  7. I got some wierd looks at work when I burst out laughing when I read it.

I then thought for a minute when I would have time to cook a chicken using this recipe :? :LOL:
  8. I wondered how it it would taste. Quite good I suspect. Then I wondered if putting popcorn in a chicken as stuffing really would cause some damage :? :oops:

Yeah, but it would taste like crap :wink:
  9. The inside of the chicken should be 80 degrees celsius by the time it's cooked, just before it starts becoming dry, not enough to pop corn...

Maybe draining the chicken fat into another pot and popping the corn in the chicken fat...

Mmm chicken fat popcorn...

Or popcorn in bacon drippings...

The artery damage is endless :LOL:

Wardie! Look what you've done! You went and got the foodies excited! :LOL:
  10. I'm not getting in shape people!!!! I am already a shape! ROUND! So Fcuk your size 30 jeans.... :roll: errr sorry venting.. :wink: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. mmmmmmmm, bacon =P~
  12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i might try that!
  13. Zac my friend- you need to just stick to your fortnightly breakfast meet and eat Macca's for the rest of the time! :wink:
  14. no nonnoo nonono non onno no..

My eating habits are quite fine thankyou.. I made chicken soup last night and baked muffins...

yes kerry if you are reading i am baking again... :wink:
  15. Don't tease the pregnant women! :LOL:
  16. ooo teasing pregnant women... no i am not that mean...

well tonight i will be digging deep and making a rich creamy ham hock pumpkin soup... then i will be considering what muffins to make next week I could go and make a batch of my white chocolate macadamia nut muffins? or the self saucing / fudge filled dark chocolate muffin with white chocolate buds...

i am going to make a good kitchen b!tch one day for the right pregnant girl...
  17. Fark, I live with a Chef and I don't get that treatment! :shock:

Can you package me up a picnic basket of that ham hock pumpkin soup and some fudge filled dark chocolate muffins and give them to Pete on the next Brissy ride?

Better yet, just come home with him :grin:
  18. And self saucing you say? =P~ =P~
  19. Hark i hear a craving pregnant woman... :bolt: :rofl:

WWWeeeeeeell considering it is for a good cause ie your a netrider, of the girl persuasion and pregnant. I'll think about it.

I can post the recipe for a mean self saucing pudding if you own a kitchen gimp its less work than little muffins... I'm a free agent so i'm no ones kitchen gimp :wink:

er should i get the mods to move this to offtopic under the guise of a cooking recipe thread?
  20. Everyone knows that pregnant women become complete food whores, and I do pregnant very well :oops:

But I would love that self saucing pudding recipe, I can then PM the link to said Chef :grin:. It will result in no chocolate pudding unless I make it myself. But I can dream :roll:

Perhaps you should test the chicken 'recipe' first? :wink: