Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Defensive Riding Course

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by melba, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Commencing in August, Ride-Tek Motorcycle Training will be conducting Defensive Riding Courses at their Dandenong outlet.
    This course is specifically designed to help relatively new riders improve their skills and it will more than adequately prepare them for the MLST Licence Test.
    The course (duration 8 hrs) will be conducted over two mid-week evenings (under lights) of 4 hrs each (6pm - 10pm), and the normal Netrider discount of 10% will be applicable from the normal price of $160.
    The course will cover 6 hrs practical and 2 hrs theory, so if you're a relatively new rider and feel that you could use some skill and confidence building, give Ride-Tek a call on 9701 7304 or see the website:www.ridetek.com.au :D :D

2. Mel, Might be interested in this. The more I can ride defensively the better I say.

3. i will make sure i am driving the truck around the yard to help with your defensive riding course.

4. Craig, what if one of us rides your harley??? Will that settle your truck weilding rampage??? :D :D :D

5. I'll send you (Tones) a nice bunch of flowers for your funeral... just for suggesting that someone leave a greasy fingerprint on Elvis, Craig will probably want to kill you... :p

6. pmsl.....are you saying craig doesnt insure the trucks are well maintained and leak fluids???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. I will be doing this one with the family, good to learn a few more good practices on the bike.