Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Defeating The Speed Camera

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by grange, Jan 17, 2010.

1. 1234567890

Attached Files:

2. the most amazing thing about that story is that they sped 17 times and didnt die? omg.
  3. I know, I don't believe it!
  4. Yeah -- stick it to "the man" LOL
  5. 17 times! thats... 119 more explodeing kittens!
    Won't someone please think of the kittens!
  6. +1

hahaha, awesome stuff!
  7. They didnt die because the camera prevented them from drifting into a tree!
  8. hahahahah well said
  9. And they were lucky that they didnt!
  10. Maybe there should be a sticky or something with links to all of the myths that get reposted in here including radar guns arming incoming F18 ECM, Workcover inspector booking traffic cop, this one, of course and the list of reported faults on aircraft maintenance...
  11. I think urban myths and an occasional reposts are ok in the Jokes and Humour forum.......as long as they're funny!

This one was ok Grange :)
  12. I disagree. People relate them as fact, when they merely, well, urban myths. If the story is related as a joke, a fictitious story, then maybe.

And in that context they are not as funny. In fact, a lot of them sound downright lame, such as the F18 frying a copper's radar story.
  13. but i like the F18 cop radar thingy :D
  14. speeding doesnt mean they drove at a dangerous speed, even only 10 k over the limit is enough to get caught by a camera. Those boys deserve a medal for genuine Aussie brains! Oi Oi Oi!
  15. [​IMG]

I wouldn't bother stealing the plate, I'd just spray some glittery yellow paint on a piece of perspex then stencil letters in whiteboard marker on the other side. Easy to re-stencil every time you see a different van.