Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Dec 7, 2014] Sunday Ride (Bulga)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, Dec 1, 2014.

Sunday Ride
Start Date: Dec 7, 2014 08:00
End Date: Dec 7, 2014 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Bulga Bridge Cafe
Putty Road
Bulga 2330

Posted By: Senetor17

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Anyone interested in going for a ride on Sunday 7th December?

2. Yes. I went through the RNP last Saturday but I think I want to go somewhere less leafy. It was my first spirited ride in a long while and there were a few moments where I had it cranked over and felt the tyres slip or had the bars jerk over some small bits of fallen branches.
  3. I'm doing a track day at Marulan, I think there are still positions if you are interested.

If your brother wanted to come he could fang the cruiser around the track its very relaxed, and while the circuit is small it has some awesome corners.
  4. I'm thinking of going up the Putty Rd to the Bulga Bridge Cafe for Lunch, then turn around and back home after Lunch. Meet at McDonalds McGraths Hill at about 8:30 for a 9:00 am departure. Stop along the way at the Grey Gum Cafe. (Weather permitting of course)
  5. I might be keen, see how this week pans out.
  6. Weather forecast not looking good, I doubt this will go ahead. I'd like to postpone it till after CHristmas.
  7. I will likely come if it is postponed
  8. I have a birthday party on the 6th and 7th will probably be a write off. If you run this after Christmas I will come along.
  9. Weather will be chappy and after Christmas it will suit better
  10. I'm on Hols from 22 Dec to 4th Jan, so besides the usual family days for Xmas & New Year, which day would suit? Also I'm not available for 27th Dec due to family commitments.
  11. Just remember the Xmas holiday period is a double de-merit period and the last time I was on the Putty last Sunday the boys in blue were out and about doing their job8-|
  12. Yes I'm aware of the Nazi parties revenue raising but even when it's not double demerits, I stick to the speed limit. I enjoy riding too much to rack up points and risk losing my licence,
  13. Is this ride postponed? My track day was cancelled due to an over night storm. I'll come along if the ride is still going ahead
  14. #14 pullman, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    I will join in on the fun as well.
  15. I'm already in Marulan so I'm gonna come back to Sydney via Moss Vale, Robertson, Mac paas and Nasho. I'll be at bald hill around midday if anyone is up there and wants to say hello.
  16. Can I join the ride if it goes ahead January please?
    I haven't ridden Putty yet...only downside is I'm a peee plater:grumpy:
  17. Post up an event, if you want to go sooner than January and I'll lead you astray, I mean lead the way.
  18. We'd love to have you join us, all licence grades and all bikes are welcome.