Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Dec 7, 2014] Eastern Creek Track Day (NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by GeorgeO, Nov 15, 2014.

Eastern Creek Track Day
Start Date: Dec 7, 2014 07:00
End Date: Dec 7, 2014 17:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Sydney Motorsport Park
Ferrers Road, Eastern Creek
NSW 2766

Posted By: GeorgeO

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
  1. Roll call time - anyone booked in for Sunday the 7th December?

2. Nobody??? Yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - seems I'll have the track all to myself!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'll be there on Monday for the stage 2 course.
  4. I'm in on the 21st........ early Christmas present to myself.
  5. I'm booked the 21st as well. See u then!
  6. Hi what course is it on the 21st?details?
  7. Full extended course mate
  8. Is this on a sunday? how much is it? do you full course details? I'm keen to register. thanks.
  9. Google www.smsprd.com.au for details on dates and which circuit. Price around $279. You can register and pay on site. Just be aware of the requirements- also listed on website. You can rent some leathers if you have to
  10. I'm also booked in for the 21st Dec. Anyone else? If we have 6 riders we can book a garage, that way we are guaranteed some shade for the day.
  11. I could only get a spot in the white group, so if anybody knows of a spare ticket in the yellow/green group available it'd be much appreciated.
    Happy to swap for the white one or sell the white one off.

DineshDinesh, the 21st is a sell out, but if i can get another ticket my white will be available.

Sen, it's me and one other, so with you and George that's 4 so far.
  12. Better inside garage or under outside awning?

First time this Sunday for me on full course. Getting excited
  13. I actually like the openness of the awning's, brighter and quieter too. That said i'm not too fussed either way so will go with the flow.

You'll love over the back on the full course George, and the drop down to the left hand hairpin, cracking corner.
  14. Done South Circuit a couple of times, so very confident over that section! Had trouble in the past into the hairpin with braking / gearing down correctly so a focus point for me this time around. Did the Toprider Advanced 1 course two weekends ago - looking forward to embedding some of the learnings.
  15. I'll be there on the 7th helping my mate out. I still can't ride, been 3 months since I'd thrown a leg over a bike ;(

GeorgeO is this your first time on the extended layout? Are you on a 1290 or a 390 can't tell from your pic?
  16. Small 390 mate - suffering through my P's. Magic on the south circuit, don't know how she will be on the higher speed parts though.

Please pop in and introduce yourself Sunday.

Ps: Had some new metzeler m7 sportec's fitted today. Keen to scrub them in properly.
  17. It should go pretty well it's only really the main straight where you'll notice the lack of power.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a 390 on Sunday.

Here's a vid I took last year riding the extended circuit. Pretty shitty riding that day but it gives you an idea. It's rare to get a chance to film on that layout so it's all I've got

18. Lionz - I see there are still red group tickets left. Advertised on their Facebook page
  19. Udlose - around the 3:30 mark there is a guy that passes you and just fcuks off into the distance - I want to ride like that! What bike where you on?
  20. It's a 07 cbr600rr. Yep it puts it all in perspective! It looks even worse because I've slowed down for that slow moving bike - hesitant to pass. I'm pleased to say I can go a hell of a lot faster now and got another season of racing under my belt now, I haven't ridden the full circuit in ages though (and don't plan to either lol)