Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Dec 6, 2013] Weekly Coffee Night (Western Sydney)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Waldy, Dec 5, 2013.

Weekly Coffee Night - Western Sydney
Start Date: Dec 6, 2013 00:00
End Date: Dec 6, 2013 02:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Western Sydney 2750

Posted By: Waldy

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. A while back, I saw one of our fine members had set up a coffe night at starbucks Mt Druitt during the week. I am not sure, but I think it was a one-off.

Would anyone be interested in a coffee meetup during the week one evening? I was thinking maybe a Thursday night, or even a Friday night, however, I am open to suggestions.....

I was thinking of either Starbucks in Mt Druitt (coz people already know of it), or maybe the coffee club at the Nepean River (if it is open).....

I am open to suggestions, and if there is already a regular meetup happening, then I would be interested in knowing of it.

Thanks. (y)
  2. I'd come, but not that far west. Perhaps Parra.

Thursday - probably not that good as SR rides that night and you'd probably miss getting a few people along.

I'd do Wednesday fo sho.
  3. Wednesday is OK, probably better for most people - at the moment I am just trying to bounce the idea around - if there is enough interest, I reckon it could be a regular thing......also, all are welcome of course, it is a free country after all.
    Parramatta would be good also.