Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Dec 5, 2015] Gippsland Motorcyclists Toy Run (Traralgon, VIC)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Mouth, Sep 13, 2015.

Gippsland Motorcyclists Toy Run
Start Date: Dec 5, 2015 09:00
End Date: Dec 5, 2015 13:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Old Gippstown
Kay Street
Traralgon, VIC 3844

Posted By: Mouth

Confirmed Attendees: 3
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 3
  1. Departs Kay Street, Traralgon, at 11 am. Bikes gather from 9 am for breakfast. Bring along a toy to support the Salvos & Vinnies. Ride concludes at Old Gippstown, Moe, for lunch & presentation of toys. For more details contact Alf: 0412-313-168.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hoping somebody can answer my question, I know I've left it late however I'm interested in joining this toy run tomorrow, can anybody with a bike, license and toy of course join in?
  3. I'm just going to rock up with my bike and a toy, I'm sure we are all welcome
  4. Thanks Noob
    Think I'll do the same, I found another posting that said all welcome so I'd better get shopping tomorrow morning, might see you there
  5. Awesome, look out for a white ninja 300 and high vis vest :p
  6. Will do, I'll be on the XVS650 in my profile pic with a high vis too lol
  7. Saw both of you today but didnt know ho you were to say hi.
  8. How was the run ?
    I was interested in doing it but had to work so couldn't.
  9. Yeah good would have been better with more people I had met beforehand.
    Met some nice people though, it was my first group ride where my bike didnt pack it in.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Might be an idea to meet up for a ride some day guys?
  11. The ride was good fun, it was good to ride amongst such a large group, spoke to a few guys which was good and there were some awesome bikes there.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm heading down to the Geelong ToyRun this Sunday. Last year they had over 2500 bikes.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Wow, that's a massive amount of bikes, be sure to enjoy the atmosphere